Simmons & Simmons zoekt Patent Attorney voor Amsterdam office10-09-2021 Print this page
Uit de vacature: "Our practice has grown enormously in recent years and we are currently looking to expand our team with a Patent Attorney (3 - 10 years' experience) who:
- is a technical talent, but has other talents too
- is registered as a Dutch and/or European patent attorney
- is analytical, down-to-earth and involved
- is socially skilled and a true team player
- has ambition to work in both a litigation and prosecution/commercialization practice
- enjoys playing a constructive role and deals well with change
- has experience within a similar practice
We are part of an international network with offices in more than 20 countries, with 80 lawyers, (junior) civil-law notaries and tax specialists and 40 business professionals. We want to further build on our success with talent that shares our passion and love for the legal profession.
Our Intellectual Property practice group is one of the most renowned practices in the Netherlands and focuses on the entire spectrum of intellectual property law. In addition to an extensive patent litigation practice, part of our team works on soft-IP including trademark law, design law and copyright. We work with our colleagues in China, Germany, France, Italy and the United Kingdom on a daily basis. We have a fast-growing, mainly internationally oriented trademark registration practice, as well as an EPO prosecution practice that operates as an integrated team across Amsterdam,London and Germany.
Patent law is the main pillar of Simmons & Simmons' IP practice. We run a litigation practice active in all areas of technology, such as mechanics, chemistry, biochemistry, chemical technology, telecom and electrical engineering, mainly for clients in the life sciences and TMT sector."